Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy of the csrpoland.pl website.
The administrator of your personal data is the Poland Business Run Foundation with its registered office in Krakow (31-137), ul Siemiradzkiego 17/ 2, having REGON: 364424465, NIP: 6762507232, entered in the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care institutions of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000617320, whose registration files are kept by the District Court for Krakow – Śródmieście in Krakow, XI Economic Division of the National Court Register, tel. 123957811, e-mail: [email protected] In all matters related to the processing of your personal data you can contact us at e-mail: [email protected] or in writing to: Poland Business Run Foundation, ul Siemiradzkiego 17/ 2, 31-137 Kraków.
Data Protection Inspector
The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at email address: [email protected] .
2. Out of concern for the security of the personal data entrusted to us, we have implemented procedures to prevent breaches of personal data security. The procedures in place are in accordance with applicable law, in particular:
(a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC,
(b) The Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018,
(c) the Law on Provision of Electronic Services on July 18, 2002.
3. Personal Data may be processed by us on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes us to process personal data, for the purpose of performance of the contract concluded between the parties, on the basis of legal provisions or when the processing is necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by us as the Administrator.
4. The Service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
(a) by voluntarily entering information in the contact form, i.e. name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
b) through codes that monitor website traffic (including, but not limited to, the recording of cookies – so-called “cookies” – in end devices., c) the site may also record information about connection parameters (including time stamp, IP address)
5. The data collected in section 4b are not used in any way for marketing purposes or to identify the user, they are used only for statistical purposes.
6. The data provided in the contact form are processed solely for the purpose of handling the information contact.
7. The data provided in the comment form are processed for the purpose of publishing the comment and to protect against spam.
8. Personal data of users left on our site will not be shared with third parties or transferred to third countries or international organizations.
9. the Administrator informs that he uses the services of external entities. Entities to which it entrusts the processing of personal data (such as, for example, companies that mediate the registration process, companies that mediate electronic payments, companies that offer accounting services, companies that enable the sending of newsletters) guarantee the application of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data required by law, in particular by the RODO. The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to, among others, the following entities:
(a) Netventure – operation of the participant registration system.
b) PayPro S.A. – handling of electronic payments.
c) GoodProfit Sp. z o.o.. – accounting service.
10. Personal data, contained in the contact form, can be accessed by the individual who placed it there. This person also has the right to access his/her data, the right to rectify it, the right to request deletion or restriction of processing, the right to data portability, to object to processing and to withdraw consent to processing – in the cases and under the conditions specified in the RODO. The detailed scope of the User’s rights is given in the information clause below.
12. The website may contain links to other websites, especially in articles, messages and in the form of images. Such websites are not supervised by our service in any way. These sites may have their own privacy policies and rules and regulations, which we recommend that you familiarize yourself with.
Information about cookies
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content,
b) To determine a user’s profile in order to display tailored materials to him/her on advertising networks, in particular Google’s network.
c) Remembering to change the font size and contrast 3. The Service uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.